Short Codes Jamaica
Short Codes, Quickcodes and USSD Tips for DIGICEL and FLOW Phones users in Jamaica
- How do I find Balance on my DIGICEL and FLOW phone in Jamaica
- On both networks dial *120#. This works for both prepaid and postpaid phones
- How do I find my data balance?
- On DIGICEL dial *120# then press 3. ON FLOW dial *129*2#
- How do I send a please call me
- On FLOW and Digicel dial *126*18761234567# where 1234567 is the telephone number. This only works from prepaid phones
- How do I send credit to another Phone form credit on your phone
- To send credit dial *128*1876 then the seven digits of the the telephone number * the amount#.
For e.g. to send to $100 credit to 123-4567 dial *128*18761234567*100#.
Note that in on both networks there is a small fee. This works for postpaid and prepaid phones. Corporate accounts might be blocked
- How do I find the telephone number of my phone
- On FLOW dial *129*4*1#. On DIGICEL dial *129#
- How do I forward or divert calls
- To activate, On FLOW and DIGICEL dial **21*Number#
To deactivate, dial #21*Number#
To check status, *#21#
How do I find the IMEI (Universal)
This applicable to all phones. Know your International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) as this is useful if your phone is stolen. Dial *#06# to find the IMEI of your phone. Save this somewhere. This is unique to all each phone. Visit IMEI INFO to check if your phone is blacklisted.
Send us your questions